From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hello. I'm Italian
|Search user languages|
Help pages[change | change source]
Method[change | change source]
- Write your words normally, as you would speak to another person.
- Look for your words in the word lists. Try to use the simplest word list:
- In Basic English BE 850 (pictures)
- In Basic English BE 1500.
- In VOA Special English Word Book.
- If a word is a name, idiomatic (the meaning of the words is not clear from the roots), or jargon (special words used by experts), then it should be described in more detail. Linking to an article about the word can also help.