USER PAGE | TALK PAGE | CONTRIBUTIONS | EMAIL ME | SANDBOX | ARTICLES
Hello my name is Londium. I joined the simple English wikipedia on the 19th of August 2007. I would like to become a respectable contributor to Wikipedia but I know this is going to be a hard job and I intend to do my best.
- Wikipedia:Requested articles - Creating Requested articles.
- Special:Wantedpages - Creating pages for uncreated articles that multiple links to them.
- I will also create and expand London and UK based articles.
- I shall also do general tasks, such as copy editing, simplifying articles, placing wikilinks in articles, categorising articles and generally improving random articles.
- I shall generally be doing various tasks needed on various sub pages of the Special:Specialpages.
- Fighting vandalism - I have installed anti-vandalism tools.
- I have at least started an article for each of the London Boroughs.
- I have made a London template Template:London (a bit primitive but its ok for now)
Maybe as a native speak of English I take for granted the wide range of vocabulary that one uses so often on a daily basis. For simple English wikipedia only a narrow range of vocabulary is meant to be used, I find that I often sit there thinking how can I make this sentence more simple using a limited range of words? It is more challenging than I thought it would be.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not a Wikipedia article or the talk page for a Wikipedia article. If you find this page on any website other than Wikipedia, you are looking at a mirror site. This page may not be up to date, and the user who made this page may have no relationship with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page can be found at https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Londium.