I enjoy math, science, and computer coding. Sometimes I'm not around due to work. Currently I mainly edit on Wikipedia.
I help with...
As many things as I can. You need help? If I can help you, I will do my best to (go ahead and ping me). I currently try to go through for vandalism in recent edits, and also look through new pages (though I'm not a full-fledged new page reviewer). I also edit all the time to try to improve articles (especially to fix spelling and grammar). I've created a few articles, and I enjoy adding content to wikipedia.
Stuff I'm Proud Of
These may not look very good to you (::pulls newbie card::) but I'm rather proud of them myself =)
- Alan J. Friedman
- Hidden Figures (book)
- Akauna, Patna, Bihar
- Akauna, Nalanda, Bihar
- Akauna, Aurangabad, Bihar
- Akauna, Nawada, Bihar
- Akauna Minhai, Nawada, Bihar
- Achuki, Aurangabad, Bihar
- Ilka Agricola
- Draft:Richard Helm (author) - still improving (needs more sources)
- Intuitive Trigonometry - still in progress
Significant Edits (Wikipedia)
- Natalia Ghilascu - saved from AfD =D note to self: someone duplicated sources; go back and fix