- Mr Brightside by Killers!
- Blur - Charmless Man"
Yay! Kennedy (talk • changes). 17:45, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'll remember :p Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 18:14, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
to your "1001 reasons to leave" list. ^_^. --<font=Comic Sans MS>S3C'R3T 19:37, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- Go ahead, that's why it's there! Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 19:38, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello... just noticed this was deleted here when the 'bot removed the link from the EnWiki article. FYI, the deletion debate regarding the asteroid category didn't seem to factor in that not all of the articles are about asteroids, but in fact include some of the larger objects beyond Neptune as well. Quaoar is one of those, and is generally regarded as a potential dwarf planet candidate. (It should have - or may already have been - in Category:Possible_dwarf_planets, as is Sedna and Orcus.) I can't seem to find a log listing the deleted articles, but I would like to do so in order to identify any that are actually worth keeping. Please leave me a note at my EnWiki page if you can assist. Thanks in advance. --Ckatzchat 20:00, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Now that is great service. Thanks for addressing this so quickly. Cheers. --Ckatzchat 20:20, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- No problem. Happy I could be of use. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 20:21, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- My savior! You restored one of my deleted articles ;). All joking aside, now you kno why this article should not have been deleted in the first place. Razorflame 20:51, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Haha. Yes, I know, but when deleteing hundreds of them, your eyes get used to going to the delete button and you forget to look at the content of the articles itself ! Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 21:01, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
||Pmlinediter has given you some cookies! Now enjoy them!
For doing such great work at different areas of the project and for being the one and only Yot. ;) Pmlineditor Talk 15:29, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
I'm new here but contribute to EN wikipedia. I was wondering about wikicup registrations. And also how to do it. Mind dropping off a thingee like 'You have new messages at username's talk page' or answer there. :) --Salixa (talk) 21:32, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- I was wondering something........I was looking at the wikicup page. I noticed all the deadlines and see that I can't enter right now. But no winners have been announced?????? All that is there is blank names. what happened??? --Salixa (talk) 21:36, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hi there, forgive me jumping in, but the wikicup was closed due to lack of interest. We're not really big enough for such things to work. However, we do still have Good and Very Good articles, as well as DYK section. If you need any help, just poke me on my talk! Goblin 21:43, 2 September 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Shappy!
Goblin 22:45, 7 September 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Yotty!
That was not notable enough the portland police department is fairly large in portland, maine. People could have added more info. anyway thanks. FreeTheWorld89 (talk) 11:14, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Feel free to re-create. I will not delete it (but another admin may), but it should be at least 5-6 sentences. You may find some information by doing research on the internet. Best, Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 11:23, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Preferably with sources (notable) on the internet would be good. иιƒкч? 11:25, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Haha, no problem. :P иιƒкч? 11:37, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
||The Helping Hand Barnstar
|For Yotcmdr for helping new editors and explaining things. Let's all be nice to new editors! Peterdownunder (talk) 11:54, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot ! Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 11:56, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
Yottie, Thank you for taking part in my request for adminship, which has been closed as successful. Thanks specially to Barras who had the trust in me to nominate me.
I promise to do my best and justify the trust the community has placed in me!
Pmlineditor Talk 10:20, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
You can not undo another administrator without discussion. Please don't. NonvocalScream (talk) 22:23, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- What did you just do. I'm taking this to ANI. Regards. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 22:24, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- It would have been better for you to ask me to explain than to undo me. You should always ask for explanation, or asking the protecting admin to revert him/herself. NonvocalScream (talk) 22:26, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Why AN, you and I can talk it out here, if you like? NonvocalScream (talk) 22:28, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- NVS, you had no good reason to do what you did. Pack it in. The Rambling Man (talk) 23:43, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't understand. We have a fully protected talk page. And semi protected pages are transcluded. Does that not make a semi protected main page? NonvocalScream (talk) 00:35, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- Do you have evidence of on-going vandalism on the Main Page by autoconfirmed users? Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 07:17, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
London Underground 2009 Stock is currently at PGA, and is nearing the end of it's three week period. I was wondering if you could comment on it, and if it was ready see if we can form a consensus to promote.
Goblin 18:47, 26 September 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Nifky!
- Done. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 20:19, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Chenzw Talk 15:35, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hey thanks :p Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 15:42, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Happy birthday dude. Now, go get a job, a girlfriend and a car! :P Your birthday gift. --<font=Comic Sans MS>S3C'R3T 17:03, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll start with a GF ;) Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 17:14, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- *cough* :P --<font=Comic Sans MS>S3C'R3T 18:53, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Haha! Anyway, thanks for wishing me happy birthday! Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 20:10, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
Veuillez pardonner les traits têtus qui seront trouvés dans toute cette lettre, mais en ce qui concerne être vague, aucun de Yotcmdr' ; les copains de s tient une bougie sur elle. En tant que l'introduction, laissez-moi juste dire que Yotcmdr est entièrement enthousiaste et naïf au sujet de l'esprit alarmiste parce qu'il manque plus de soapbox pressant publie. Yotcmdr voit le monde comme quelque peu anarchique, un jeu de attraper-comme-attraper-peut dans ce que les hermites les plus sneakiest attrapent les plus grands prix. Comme un commentateur l'a mis, Yotcmdr chicane toujours à mes tentatives de regarder notre situation normalement et d'un point de vue qui rentre l'image entière. That' ; s probablement parce que peut-être pendant un jour nous vivrons dans un monde où de bonnes gens ne sont pas préoccupées par la crainte des perdants disants des bêtises. Jusqu'à ce que ce jour arrive, cependant, nous devons écarter le mot ce le cri du " ; bigot" ; est augmenté la plupart du temps par des bigots. Mais je m'écarte. Si nous don' ; t enlèvent la menace de Yotcmdr maintenant, il nous mordra dans notre derrière dans un lustre ou deux. Puisque " ; honorificabilitudinity" ; est un mot qui peut être interprété de plusieurs manières, nous doit expliquer que je fais une accusation assez sérieuse ici. J'accuse Yotcmdr de la planification pour rendre des catégories entières indescriptibles et impensables de croyance au sujet de puissance. Et I don' ; t veulent que n'importe qui pense que je base mon accusation seulement sur le fait qu'il n'a aucun talent perceptible. Les seules choses que Yotcmdr a en effet maîtrisées sont des fonctions biologiques. Bien, je suppose it' ; s également bon pour convaincre des personnes que génocide, esclavage, racisme, et l'oppression, la dégradation, et l'exploitation systématiques de la majeure partie du world' ; les personnes de s sont toutes absolument justifiées, mais mon point est ce Yotcmdr' ; le but vrai de s est de commercer des droits de l'homme fondamentaux pour un " bon marché ; guarantee" ; de la protection et sécurité. Tous les rapports que ses alliés font pour justifier ou réduire la valeur que le but sont seulement apologetics ; ils ne font rien à dégager les toiles d'araignée hors de people' ; les têtes de s et les aident pour comprendre que Yotcmdr devrait prendre tout le taureau-pucky it' ; s jetant à nous et fertilisent son jardin avec lui. Yotcmdr peut me blâmer de l'afflux de l'écume loquace et raisonnée s'il fait lui la sensation meilleure mais lui won' ; aide de t sa cause. Yotcmdr n'est pas la seule personne qui doit réévaluer ses prétentions. Pensez aux belettes puériles et puissance-affamées. Ils aussi devraient se rendre compte que Yotcmdr se présente en tant que classique désintéressé déplorant l'infusion des méthodes politiquement motivées de pédagogie et d'analyse dans une éducation plus élevée. Il est éloquent dans sa dénonciation de bourse moderne, le réclamant favorise les fournisseurs détester-remplis de la méchanceté et de la haine. Et ici nous avons l'ironie finale parce qu'afin de résoudre les grands problèmes avec elle nous devons d'abord comprendre ces problèmes, et pour les comprendre, nous devons dénoncer ses réclamations. Comme j'ai mentionné avant, derrière Yotcmdr' ; le masque de s de la bienveillance tient un plan complet pour le gouvernement du monde, la puissance mondiale, la conquête du monde, et la promotion du resistentialism négligent. Mais laissez-moi ajoutent que je me rends compte que la tonalité de cette lettre peut rendre la sensation de certains incommode. Cependant, même si you' ; lecture quelque peu inconfortable re au sujet de Yotcmdr' ; les souillures maledicent de s satisfont don' ; t me blâment de elles. I' ; m pas celui me forçant à souffrir de l'effort, de l'anéantissement, et de la défaite. I' ; m pas celui provoquant les rustres rapaces et peu profonds. Et I' ; m pas celui contestant tous que je représente. Tandis que cette lettre hasn' ; t a fourni n'importe quoi de la manière d'un plan d'action concret, il peut nous aider à focaliser notre pensée peu d'un meilleur quand nous établissons un plan. Pour maintenant, nous devons agir honorablement. Je serai sans équivoque heureux d'avoir votre aide dans cet effort.Mr hammond (talk) 16:32, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Je suis désolé, mais ton article était en français et n'avait franchement aucune raison d'ètre où il était. De plus ce que tu as écrit au dessus est très bizar... Ne te prend pas la tête. Sois tu écris quelquechose en anglais, et quelquechose de convenable, sois tu laisse cette Wikipedia tranquille. Merci, cordialement, Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 16:44, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
Not a great idea in my opinion. Especially as he probably deserves the right to respond to any unblock request (which remains outstanding). I haven't seen much evidence of abusing his talkpage... The Rambling Man (talk) 18:42, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- There's lots of TP abuse in my diffs. Mainly editing of other's comments, appearing to OWN it, changing stop signs to smileys, the list goes on. TP block is warranted. Thanks, Goblin 18:43, 1 October 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Chenzw!
- Okay, I'll find something else to do... The Rambling Man (talk) 18:49, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- He actually has the right to make stylistic changes to his talk page as long as he doesn't change the words or meaning of a message. TP block should only be used in cases where users are using it to attack others or to repeatedly abuse the the unblock request system. Neither of which has been done by this user. -DJSasso (talk) 13:26, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
An account you need to do something with. Griffinofwales (talk) 03:43, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- I altered it per Yot's adjustment. Yot, please feel free to undo me and restore your original setting if this was not desired. NonvocalScream (talk) 03:52, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you NVS. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 05:14, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Block him please. Starting with deleting his edits will do no good, he will just recreate. Thanks, Tiptoety talk 05:41, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks! Tiptoety talk 05:42, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- It's an open proxy. Please block accordingly. :p --Bsadowski1 05:43, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- How was I supposed to know that... Doing. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 05:43, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 05:47, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
I request you to delete all my subpages under the CSD U1: User request. I am very soon going to retire from Simple Wikipedia, therefore, I don't want these pages any more:
Srinivas 05:56, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- I have deleted the pages you've requested. It is sad you have to/want to/feel like retiring. You'd be welcome back any time ! Good luck IRL then ;) Yotcmdr =talk to the commander= 06:03, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
||The Barnstar of European Merit
|For helping me kill a bus load of dangerous fighting warriors using a chainsaw Franklin J. Robinson (talk) 11:59, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
The Epic Barnstar
26th October 2009
- Billy Graham has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Blackpool tramway has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Portman Road has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Jupiter has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Hermann Göring has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Victoria line has been promoted to Very Good Article status.
- Hyderabad, India has been promoted to Good Article status.
- Carom Billiards has been promoted to Good Article status.
- Mimicry has been promoted to Good Article status.
- London Underground 2009 Stock has been promoted to Good Article status.
- India has been promoted to Good Article status.
- Earth has been promoted to Good Article status.
- Caffeine has been demoted to regular article status.
- Romania has been demoted to regular article status.
- Royal Rumble (2009), Presidents' Trophy, Manchester and New York State Route 308 are currently at Proposed Good Articles - your comments are welcomed.
- Southampton Corporation Tramways, Talyllyn Railway and Yellow (song) are currently at Proposed Very Good Articles - your comments are welcomed.
- The Simple English Wikipedia has 150,000 pages, with the creation of User talk:Mynameinc by RubiksMaster110.
- The Simple English Wikipedia has 57,000 articles, with the creation of Bispham, Blackpool by Pmlinediter.
- The Simple English Wikipedia has 56,000 articles, with the creation of Serie C1 1988–89 by Nameless User.
- The Simple English Wikipedia has 55,000 articles, with the creation of MTN Elite one 1986 by Nameless User.
GoblinBot3 (talk) 08:52, 26 October 2009 (UTC)
|For the hell of it! You're a good friend but even better Admin. † CR90 23:05, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
9th November 2009
GoblinBot3 (talk) 00:02, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
23rd November 2009
|Simple News News
We Are One! Simple News is now One Year Old, and we would like to thank all of the Simple English Wikipedia contributors who have helped with it during this time. As we move into our second year please continue to send in your contributions, and let's try to develop Simple News further!
On that note, please do continue to submit articles, QandAs and the like. You may have noticed that recent Issues have been fairly bare - and the only way that will change will be with your help.
Goblin, On Behalf of the Simple News Team. 15:17, 24 November 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Fr33kman!
--Barras (de) (talk) 22:49, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Hi! I am Tharnton but please don't ban or block me. Can your bot (User:Yotbot) please create Template:Belgium-stub for me? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:58, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- I will create the stub shortly. Yottie =talk= 06:16, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Done. Yottie =talk= 06:20, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Errr... wut? We don't edit for banned/blocked users, we should be blocking the IP for evasion, and where is the consensus for this stub creation at the stub project? Ta, Goblin 08:55, 1 December 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Chenzw!
- Agree with Gobby. Griffinofwales (talk) 17:09, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Nothing wrong has been done. Yottie =talk= 17:24, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, by not blocking the user on sight for sockpuppetery/ban evasion is actually misuse of your sysop tools. If you didn't feel comfortable making the block then you should have asked someone else too. Secondly, there is no consensus for such a stub type to be created, nor are there enough articles to warrant one. Stub types should go through SSP before being created. Thanks, Goblin 18:19, 1 December 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Nifky!
- Decision based on lack of time and awareness. Stub type will come in handy at some point ; doesn't hurt just to have it. File an rfd if you wish it be deleted. File an RFDa if you believe I'm not worthy of my admin rights. Yottie =talk= 18:30, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- I filed a successful RfD for stub types that were not being used or not being used a lot. Just make life easy and delete it or move it to userspace. It's not being used anywhere yet. Griffinofwales (talk) 18:34, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- A redlink as above means that there is not such an article or it was deleted... --Barras (talk) 18:36, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Gobby QD'd it and Maximillion carried it out.-- † CR90 18:37, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
<-Hadn't noticed. I saw it blue last time. Thanks for checking. Griffinofwales (talk) 18:38, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
7th December 2009
Yottie =talk= 19:52, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Just so you know, I have updated your Yotbot userpage to reflect your current username  . Hope you don't mind. —Mythdon [talk] [changes] 23:25, 25 December 2009 (UTC)
- Need said bot too :p. SN! Goblin 23:47, 25 December 2009 (UTC) I ♥ Juliancolton!
- What do you mean by that? —Mythdon [talk] [changes] 06:33, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you Mythdon. Yottie =talk= 10:19, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- I believe that Goblin means that Yotbot is needed to deliver Simple News. ···Katerenka (討論) 10:21, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
4th January 2010
–Juliancolton | Talk 21:41, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
||Welcome to WikiProject Baking!
|Hello, Welcome to WikiProject Baking! We know your skillful work will add sugar to the cake! God bless!
I wish you my sweetest thanks! BTW, I love your name! Yottie? Yotcmdr?!! Aww, What a cute user name!--I ought to have made it my user name before you... ;) ♥ Belinda ♥ 10:24, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks ;) Yottie =talk= 10:33, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
1st March 2010
Pmlineditor ∞ 12:59, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
How do you earn Barnstars?--A.C.W 18:24, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
- Well, when you do something good, sometimes people thank you or reward you by giving a barnstar. There are no special requirements, it's just when people feel like others deserve them. Yottie =talk= 19:06, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
your welcome. --Stoppingisgood (talk) 21:02, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. :) Yottie =talk= 22:00, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
13th March 2010
20th March 2010
PmlineditorBot (report errors) 11:21, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
|Hi and thanks for taking part in the Stub Cup! Here are a few things you need to know before we start:
- The Cup starts on May 1st 00:00 UTC and ends on June 30th 23:59 UTC.
- The stubs you expand must have been created before May 1st 00:00 UTC.
The scoring system works as follows:
- If you get a stub to a Regular Article, you will get 1 point.
- For an article of 1500 to 2199 bytes of text you get 1 point.
- From 2200 bytes of text and for every additional 700 bytes of text you get 1 extra point.
- If the portion you add is unreferenced, you only get half the points it is worth.
- If you get a stub promoted to Good Article status, you will get 25 extra points.
- If you get a stub promoted to Very Good Article status, you will get 50 extra points.
Yottie =talk= 17:11, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
29th March 2010
Pmlineditor ∞ 10:31, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi there Yottie! I've closed the stub cup and announced the winners. The winner is Either way, the second Sonia and the third PiRSquared17. I'd like to thank you for taking part in our stub cup! Keep up the good work! -Barras talk 09:37, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
Issue Twenty Four
12th June 2010
GoblinBot3 (talk) 16:00, 13 July 2010 (UTC)