Welcome to Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! Thank you for your changes. I hope you like changing pages here. Here are some pages that can help you make better changes:
- A username of your choice
- Your own user page and/or subpage(s)/sandbox(es)
- Other users can send you e-mails without knowing your address
- The ability to move and rename pages
- The ability to vote in discussions
- Keep a watchlist to see changes made to pages you are interested in.
You can click here to make an account.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Please sign your comments on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will make your IP address and the date show up on the page. If you decide to log in, your username and the date will show up instead. Again, welcome, and I hope you decide to stay! πr2 (talk • changes) 03:19, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for a person who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.We have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. An IP address can be shared by many people. If you feel that things said here are not about you, you can create an account or log in to stop it happening again.