Oh scheiße, it's the one who caught me on en. I'll just throw a welcome template at you and run...
Hello! I'm assuming you've popped over from the English Wikipedia, so you're probably familiar with the way this wiki works. I hope you like it here and decide to stay on! Here's a few links to help you adjust:
- An English Wikipedian's guide
- Writing in Simple English
- The help desk, reference desk and village pump- in one page
- How to copy from English Wikipedia
- A very incomplete list of our active editors
There's plenty to do here. For example, there are a lot of articles that don't exist yet, which you can bring over from the English Wikipedia and simplify. Do have a look around and see what you'd like to do. Thanks for joining us, and you know how to contact me if you need a hand. The one and only...Mr. Berty! talk~stalk 07:50, 17 January 2011 (UTC)