User talk:Bluegoblin7/Archive 28
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|« 1||← Archive 27||Archive 28||39 »|
- That's fine, just make sure you learn from it. And please start a new section when making new talk page messages. Goblin 21:56, 1 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ The Rambling Man!
How about that bot and TotW?
It's that time again, Translation of the Week has been updated. New Changes is still semi-protected so I can't edit it myself (or else I would). Any chance you can get that bot working to update TotW? Thanks, Gotanda (talk) 00:28, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Gotanda, I'm extremely busy IRL at the moment so I cannot get the bot running immediately, however I should (hopefully) be able to do it over the weekend or if not towards the back end of next week, if that's ok? Thanks, Goblin 12:05, 3 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Nifky!
Happy Valentine's Day!
This is a special one from me.Happy Valentine's Day! ;)
- Thanks, Belinda! Happy Valentines Day to you too! *hopes signature comes up with correct person* Goblin 13:47, 14 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Chenzw!
- D'oh! I'll type it instead - "I ♥ Belinda!". :) Goblin 13:48, 14 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Nifky!
- No worries at all Sonia; hope you didn't mind my jumping in. Goblin 01:14, 18 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Yottie!
- Whenever you move a page it will leave a redirect behind from the name of the old page to the new page as a way of aiding people to find pages that have been moved, if required. You can read more at en:Wikipedia:Redirect. Goblin 01:15, 18 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ GoblinBots!!
the page i created named "fault scarp"
i think my page should stay because there no page for fault scarp and i needed information on it and i thnk other people will too. just trying to help the world through wikipedia, arent we a family?
- OOPS. Was unsimplified. Was from short article on wikipedia without simplication.
Hello. I was wondering how one makes a closure? In my case it would be a non-admin closure, but I won’t make any (unless an obvious SNOW, like my, in hindsight a stupid move, RfA) as I don’t want to appear like an inexperienced know-it-all. And if you don't mind, I was wondering why you gave up the mop so many times... I don't mean to be nagging... Just wondering... Cheers. Mìthrandir 01:54, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- Howdy! Basically it depends on the particular process as to the exact method and specifics of the closure, as each one is slightly different. All of them are listed on the top level page so you can go read up on them there (I think.). However, I would definitely suggest staying away from NACs until you have a bit of experience because often things aren't as cut and dry as they may initially seem - I never made any NACs prior to coming an admin and only make them now due to the admin experience I had (twice). Regardless, though, a NAC should only ever be made where it is an obvious consensus for a result that doesn't require admin action - SNOW keep or SNOW fail - or for elections where the bit can only be added by a Steward at meta and the criteria are met. Goblin 10:17, 24 February 2011 (UTC) I ♥ Yottie!