Hi Cprompt, welcome to Simple!
You can find all sorts of useful links on the Wikipedia:Useful page. Please add to it if you think anything else would be useful.
Angela 23:59, 9 Jan 2004 (UTC)
- Thanks, Angela. The Wikipedia:How to write simple English articles article on the Wikipedia:Useful page is indeed useful. :-)
- --Cprompt 20:58, 10 Jan 2004 (UTC)
Hi, you're a sysop now. Please could you set a valid email address in your preferences so you can be contacted if necessary. This is especially important if you block someone as there may not be anyone else around to unblock if a user is blocked accidentally. Thanks. Angela 08:03, 20 Jan 2004 (UTC)
- Done. I am now revealing my email address. Thank you :-)
- --Cprompt 17:19, 29 Jan 2004 (UTC)
Problem with Simple's Statistics page[change source]
Hi Cprompt. I didn't know where to report it as I, being a normal user, am not allowed to edit the Statistics page. There is a bug (the zero) in it:
- There have been a total of 0 page views, and 3596 page edits since the software was upgraded (July 20, 2002). That comes to 1.80 average edits per page, and 0.00 views per edit.
Originally on Brion VIBBER's talk page A user mentioned on my talk page that the Statistics page at Simple is acting a bit weird. In particular, it shows /zero/ pageviews. If you have a moment, could you have a look at it, please? Thanks. :-) --Cprompt 17:39, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- Hi, I moved your question from Brion's page as I don't think he ever comes here so is not likely to see it. Page views have been disabled for months. I don't expect they'll ever come back. I've removed the reference from it in the Special:Statistics now. Angela 17:51, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- Doh :-/ Thanks for removing the reference. --Cprompt 19:51, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
Watch out for "Gracker." He's been vandalizing all over the place.Wolfj 21:23, 14 Jan 2005 (UTC)
Comment requested[change source]
I don't know how much you are still on Simple English Wikipedia, but I would like your comment on Wikipedia talk:Simple English Wikipedia#Policy issue because you are an administrator and the discussion is directly related to how Simple English Wikipedia is or should be run. It is also related to Wikipedia talk:What Wikipedia is not, where I wouldn't mind knowing your opinion as well. Thanks! --Cromwellt|talk 20:53, 8 March 2006 (UTC)
Administrator setting[change source]
In the interests of keeping out admin list somewhat accurate and active, we've asked for your rights on Simple to be backed off. This is not a reflection on you, or your prior work here, which we all appreciate. If you decide to rejoin the project in the future, please feel free to ask for your admin priviliges back. Hope to see you back soon. -- Netoholic @ 18:06, 10 November 2006 (UTC)