|This user edits on the English Wikipedia, but still edits here. Íf you would like to leave me a message, please leave it here, and if I don't respond, please head over to the English WIkipedia..|
Unblock me on real wikiedia,
Do it. I am no sockpuppet and who is this Salmonmaho kid? Some Idiot? This is Elementaloffirearrietty.
- Declined, and I knew who you were. If you continue to troll here you will be blocked. -- DQ (ʞlɐʇ) 19:13, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
You've got mail!
@DeltaQuad: Hello Amanda, I'm the user who requested a CU for Baka Líte and Myeuurn. First of all, thanks for checking. Since the check is negative, I'm not insisting about it: that LTA isn't so stupid after all, and took measures after 2 of his previous socks were blocked. I'd like just to ask you a few questions, and then I'll leave you and the other checkusers alone.
- What means exactly "Nothing came up"?
- Does it mean that he isn't related to the other 2 socks on the bases of the IPs? I already knew it was impossible any check about Baka Líte and Myeuurn: they were blocked months ago, so the LTA hadn't got any reasons to log in again, and the deadline for users' logs is 90 days. So, in case you've checked "only" these 3 accounts to verify relations with each others, it's obvious that you didn't find any, because you compared FK's logs with nothing (and it was my falut: I asked for a check about Baka Líte instead than FK or the proxies...). But since you've checked FK's logs, there's one thing I'll ask you later, at the end of the message.
- Or does it mean that he isn't related with any of the proxy IP ranges I've reported? Is it so? No relation between FK and 220.127.116.11/16 or the others? In this case, there's nothing more to say: he was too sly and managed to trick everyone. Even if the Spanish checkuser who checked in es.wikipedia some months ago found out this relation which I wasn't even aware about until then (the link of his statement is in the SPI).
- In case, instead, you found out at least one log relating FK with at least one of those proxy ranges... Well, is it so? In this case that account should be blocked like the proxies, both because he abused proxies in en.wikipedia and because Baka Líte and Myeuurn were blocked because using those very proxy IP ranges. Am I wrong? That's what admins usually do when they find accounts editing from a proxy.
- Anyway, the check I requested was about the IP range 18.104.22.168/16, not specifically about FK which was just one of the possible socks: have you checked possible socks using those IP ranges? If you did it, haven't you found anything? If you didn't, could you do it? Or how can I request a check about those proxies before the 90-days deadline?
- Have you checked MbretiBasha? Any relations neither with FK nor with the proxies?
Ok, that's all I had to say and ask about this issue. Please, answer my questions, that's really important, please. There's one last thing I want to add, a thing I've mentioned above: in case FK's logs didn't show any IP related with the proxies... Did they begin with 151 (or 195)? I don't know if you can tell me, but I bet they did, because I know this LTA's true identity, and I'm convinced he's an important user in an Italian dialectal wiki, there're too many coincidences to be just coincidences... Again, please, anwer these question, or at least the questions you're allowed to answer, and I won't have any more reason to disturb you or anyone else. Thank you in advance! Pasciare (talk) 10:40, 22 July 2018 (UTC)
- I really shouldn't be coming to simple wiki to answer these questions, especially while your hiding behind a proxy at enwiki. It means there were no similar IPs between that account and other accounts. I can not disclose the connection between accounts and IP addresses. I'm prohibited from doing so. Just as I can't disclose yours. Proxies are usually blocked unless someone is proxy hoping, then it's up to the enforcing administrator to find the drive to go hunt down every new range they use. I just accidentally checked MbretiBasha trying to review this case for you. Both MB and FK are using proxies, and no not the same one. I can't just run 22.214.171.124/16 because I want to see socks, that's called fishing and against policy. Please note since you have been socking yourself, my willingness to help is very little. -- Amanda (aka DQ) 17:37, 24 July 2018 (UTC)