- 1 Welcome to Wikipedia, K6ka
- 2 IRC
- 3 QD of Trehalose
- 4 A barnstar for you!
- 5 I do not think This should be deleted.
- 6 Microsoft Kin vs attack pages
- 7 Talkback
- 8 Untitled discussion
- 9 WP:RA
- 10 User talk:22.214.171.124
- 11 notices after reverting
- 12 Discrete
- 13 Another barnstar!
- 14 hi
- 15 Muslim Men are circumcised
- 16 Barnstar
- 17 July 2015
- 18 Active?
- 19 Looking for a bureaucrat.
- 20 "Excellent" job for having admin rights (on the English Wikipedia)!
- 21 Rude comments another editor made on Oshwah's talk page
Welcome to Wikipedia, K6ka[change source]
|Welcome, K6ka !|
You may want to join #cvn-simplewikis , it's very similar to #cvn-wp-en (which I'm sure you're familiar with). This will allow you to locate and resolve vandalism quicker. Thanks, George.Edward.C – Talk – Contributions 14:10, 30 October 2014 (UTC)
- @George.Edward.C: I usually just go on irc.wikimedia.org and access #simple.wikipedia for the live RC feeds for this wiki, since vandalism levels here are much, much lower than those on enwiki (and much much fewer edits too). But don't worry, I'm quite used to patrolling the old-fashioned way, being an admin on three wikis on Wikia, I know what it's like to reload Special:RecentChanges every ten seconds ;) --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 14:17, 30 October 2014 (UTC)
QD of Trehalose[change source]
A barnstar for you![change source]
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|For excellent persistence in reverting vandalism. Thank you for your reverts and I hope you'll continue! :-) --George Edward C – Talk – Contributions 20:47, 20 November 2014 (UTC)|
- @George.Edward.C: Merci! Feels like getting my first barnstar on the English Wikipedia all over again... --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 20:52, 20 November 2014 (UTC)
- @Auntof6: Thank you! And on the English Wikipedia, one barnstar deserves another, so don't be afraid to give duplicates! --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 22:13, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
I do not think This should be deleted.[change source]
- Which page are you even referring to? --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 14:57, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
Microsoft Kin vs attack pages[change source]
- @Auntof6: Not really... Wikipedia:Attack page says it is a page created only to insult a person or thing. The English Wikipedia has a similar definition, though it uses the word "subject", so it can mean anything. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 02:20, 14 December 2014 (UTC)
Untitled discussion[change source]
hello,k6 Ka I am hopeful that I also would be writer on Wikipedia with the help of simple English use. I am hoping on behalf of you to get few ways to promote here. — This unsigned comment was added by Mahendra Niraula (talk • changes) on 14:55, 23 December 2014 (UTC).
- @Mahendra Niraula: I'm sorry, but I don't understand your request/comment/question. Could you clarify? --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 15:07, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
Hey there K6ka, just a note to thank you for recently tidying up the requested pages page when incorrect entries have been added. When doing so, though, please also make sure that the articles *could* exist (A quick web check is usually sufficient) and that the article titles are in the correct Wikipedia format, in line with the manual of style. I've tidied up those that were there, so if you're unsure of what I mean you can take a look there. Thanks again for your help! Goblin 16:48, 30 December 2014 (UTC) I ♥ DJSasso!
- Merci, thank you for the info. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 17:38, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
I undid your change to this user page because the changes you reverted were not bad enough to be rolled back, and because your change removed an unblock request. Unblock requests should not be removed, even when they aren't in good faith. Let me know if you have any questions about this. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:23, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
notices after reverting[change source]
When you revert a use for undoubted vandalism it helps us all if you leave a notice on their talk page. I know it takes longer, but it's quite important to let users know when they break our rules, and to know that we know. WP:User talk page warnings Macdonald-ross (talk) 13:13, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
Another barnstar![change source]
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|You really need more barnstars :P Jokes aside, you're probably our best vandal fighter as of late, keep it up! :D --George (Talk · Contribs · CentralAuth · Log) 20:21, 14 April 2015 (UTC)|
- @Gamedude32824: It would seem Caliburn already offered to assist you ;) --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 19:41, 1 May 2015 (UTC)
Muslim Men are circumcised[change source]
Why you believe this Anti No Circ Freak? He psoted things against circumcisin in Islam. He said Men are not circumcised in islam in europe or australia and bla bla bla...This is a false claim. Muslim Men arround the world are circumcised, see the debate about circumcision in Germany.
- Everything on Wikipedia must be credited with a citation/source to prove that it is correct. Any major changes done to Wikipedia must have a citation/source. All citations/sources must be reliable. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 16:50, 17 June 2015 (UTC)
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thank you for being a great vandal-fighter on both this wiki and the English wiki!21:14, 22 June 2015 (UTC)|
July 2015[change source]
Just saying, the Simple English Wikipedia has many valid articles that have not been created yet. This is because most people go to the English Wikipedia. The IPs are creating valid articles, but are probably too lazy to expand it. So next time, help create the articles instead of quick deletion tagging them. Thank you.--21:42, 27 July 2015 (UTC)
Looking for a bureaucrat.[change source]
I see that the rename request board is marked inactive.
Can you change my name?
Requested name: Sandra Ott
- Hi Sandra Oot. Please use this form or this page to request a username change (Pick one or the other, don't pick both!). I don't process requests made on my talk page, since there is no "official" record of the request. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 22:41, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- Also to clarify, I am not a bureaucrat on this wiki. Only global renamers (I am one of them) can rename users now. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 22:42, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Sandra Oot: Your email address is not visible to anybody if you simply specify it in your preferences. Also, we won't be able to see your email when you use the request form; the email address is only to automatically notify you when your request gets approved or declined. If you still do not want to give out your email address, you can either go to m:SRUC, or en:WP:CHUS. --I am k6ka Talk to me! See what I have done 22:01, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
"Excellent" job for having admin rights (on the English Wikipedia)![change source]
Hi K6ka! I'm "glad" that you're an admin on the English Wikipedia (I'm sorry that I can't post it on your talk page there), so I say that's an "excellent" job for you! :) I still remember you that you're an active rollbacker there. I let you be more active on the English Wikipedia, so you can keep things clean there. I believe in you. --Allen (talk to me! / ctrb / E-mail me) 02:35, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
Rude comments another editor made on Oshwah's talk page[change source]
Please stop reverting those edits. It makes it harder for we admins to check the editor's changes, the editor didn't use very bad language, and the page owner can revert if he wants to. Thanks. --Auntof6 (talk) 00:20, 15 November 2017 (UTC)