User talk:Masum Ibn Musa
|Welcome, Masum Ibn Musa!|
Film and actor/actress categories[change source]
Hello, Masum Ibn Musa, and welcome to Simple English Wikipedia. Thank you for creating articles and categories here.
You probably didn't know, but there are quite a few things here that are different from the way they are done on English Wikipedia. One is that we user the term "movie" instead of "film": that's because the term "film" can be ambiguous.
Another difference is that we categorize male actors and (female) actresses together and just have actor categories.
Another is that when creating a category, there should be three things in it right away. We prefer not to have categories with only one or two things in them.
I have renamed categories that you created to reflect these differences. If you would like to know about other things that are different here, you can look at this list that I created. If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to ask. --Auntof6 (talk) 02:26, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
Importing templates...[change source]
If you are importing templates from English Wikipedia, you should note the revision id of the version you've imported (so contributors and administrators here can update it when it changes), and link to the history so that the attribution history is preserved. ShakespeareFan00 (talk) 10:45, 27 November 2018 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome. Thank you for your help and changes! One thing I just wanted to make you aware of is how we use maintenance tags here. I noticed you've been placing "no sources" and "context" on a number of articles. Please note that we don't place such tags on stubs here. Since we have many stubs, it would just making things much more cluttered for the readers. But if you see a longer article that needs the tags you can certainly place on those. Desertborn (talk) 12:29, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
- Desertborn already reverted tag and solve the problem. — Masum Ibn Musa Conversation 06:36, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Cumilla is a duplicate of Comilla[change source]
Hello. The new page you just made (Cumilla) is a duplicate of the already existing page (Comilla). I would like to change it to a redirect. But maybe you can take a look at Comilla page first to see if any content you made should be merged in to it? That way we won't lose any of your work. Desertborn (talk) 12:49, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
- I have nominated delection for 2nd creation Comilla. (— Masum Ibn Musa Conversation 14:28, 20 October 2019 (UTC))
why did you welcome that user who keeps editing badly? he blanked his own page etc.
- Its user own matter. Should have been welcome that user who already contributed simple wiikipedia. — Masum Ibn Musa Conversation 06:25, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
RfD nomination of Peace TV[change source]
An editor has requested deletion of Peace TV, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2020/Peace TV and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. Eptalon (talk) 15:11, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
RfD nomination of Mizanur Rahman Azhari[change source]
An editor has requested deletion of Mizanur Rahman Azhari, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2021/Mizanur Rahman Azhari and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. --IWI (talk) 07:29, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
January 2021[change source]
Please do not remove quick deletion tags from articles without a good reason. If you think the article should not be deleted, please explain your reason on the article's talk page. Thank you. 11:42, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
- My bad, it was RfD tags, not QD tags. 11:43, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
Your recent changes, like those to Mizanur Rahman Azhari, are vandalism and are not acceptable on any Wikipedia. Please stop. If you continue vandalizing, you will be blocked from changing pages on Wikipedia. Please don't remove the tag.... KP (talk) 08:22, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
Hello. Please see User_talk:TTP1233, you could be getting into an edit war, so please try and compromise with the other user. Many thanks, 08:51, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
Striking other user's comments[change source]
Generally this kind of work should be done by the blocking sysop. Users are allowed to vote once, even if they later get blocked for any reason. The user does not appear to have voted twice and striking a "delete" vote of an article you are involved in is not a good idea and may get you into trouble as some may see you as trying to change the outcome of the RfD by interfering with other user's comments. I'll also add that the page you linked from the English Wikipedia is simply an essay displaying the opinions of some editors and not a policy or guideline. Best, --IWI (talk) 08:01, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
- IWI i think you didn't read yet the page i have mentioned. — Masum Ibn Musa Conversation 08:37, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
Hello. Just a note that this is an inappropriate use of rollback. Tags shouldn't be removed from a page unless the issues are fixed, and rollback should only be used for vandalism and clear bad-faith edits. Best, --IWI (talk) 10:36, 19 January 2021 (UTC)
- I also notice that you are continuing a dispute as discussed above and here. Be advised that edit warring is disruptive, and users who engage in them repeatedly may be blocked for disruption, and using rollback in these instances is a clear abuse of the tool. The tags seem legitimate and shouldn't be removed unless the issues they point out are fixed. Best, --IWI (talk) 10:46, 19 January 2021 (UTC)
- Listen, I came here 24 days ago. I also don't know many things but I tried to learn it. Your article is deleted I saw now, so please next time try to utilise the rollback tool with good manner. Also please be aware of of guidelines before creating any articles. Remember a person like that article you created gets as not-notable. The subject is about any bio, and if it is an politician who has legislature or government post, sportsmen, journalist, noble prize awarder, actor or famous company chair etc. can be notable but not the person who has a youtube channel and he is famous enough and a scholar who do social activities and has shown him in TV or news (may be BBC or any news) as one event but every time he/she never shown right. This thing you have to understand. I also shocked many bengali wiki users also came to defend to not to delete this article only. I may suspect this that you called them at bengali wiki and told to vote not to delete this article. Anyways! Don't blame others without knowing your fault.KP (talk) 09:10, 21 January 2021 (UTC)