User talk:Operator873/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|Archive 1||Archive 2 →|
Hello! I am assuming you have come over from the English Wikipedia, so you are probably familiar with the way this wiki works. I hope you like it here and decide to stay. Here are a few links to help you adjust:
- An English Wikipedian's guide
- Writing in Simple English
- Simple talk: our help desk, reference desk and village pump- in one page
- How to copy from English Wikipedia
There is much to do here. For example, there are a lot of articles that do not exist yet, which you can bring over from the English Wikipedia and simplify. Do have a look around and see what you would like to do. Thank you for joining us, and you know how to contact me if you need help. Vermont (talk) 23:54, 10 June 2018 (UTC)
This is my first contribution to Wikipedia. Mies Stolker was my dad, and he did not die of hypertension, as stated in the Simple English Wikipedia page. He did die in Etten-Leur (see the dutch wikipage: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Stolker) and he died from voluntary terminal dehydration.
- @Henk Stolker: Hello and thank you for your message. I have looked into the issue and determined you are correct. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and hope peace finds you and your family. I found a good reference for the location of your father's death and will update the article with the right information. Operator873CONNECT 21:19, 12 June 2018 (UTC)
Sport Coat[change source]
I saw it page you remove sources on Sport coat Page I don't think you should remove because sport coat is for casual wear anywhere, I want you read article to understand. I think it will work read article to understand.
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/sharp-casual-young-man-guide/ StarWarsGlenny (talk) 01:13, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- StarWarsGlenny Thank you for your message. The reason I reverted the edit was it wasn't grammatically correct and it wasn't in encyclopedic format. I encourage you to keep editing! You will get better with practice! I'm excited to see you continue making edits. As always, you're welcome to leave me a message here if you need any help. Operator873CONNECT 03:16, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
hello Operator873/Archive 1, and please can you add "(TW)" or "twinkle" in the extra note while you using twinkle please so other users know while you using twinkle, please can you do it :) --22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:30, 7 August 2018 (UTC)
Bees are little creatures live in groups and form a kingdom called bees kingdom or beehive. The bees fly around the flowers (fly from flower to flower) to get food indeed its feed on the flower's nectar to make up its own honey. Its cant live in a desert because there are no plants form a flower there, most beehives found in the forest and village when people breeding it's, in the forest the beehives find naturally don't need people to breed it. Bee can sting the people but its sting not painful after its sting bees die. Some people said the bees sting have medical benefit in the remedy of some diseases so in some country they go to the beekeeper to sting them self with a hundred of bees needle. After bee sting its needle draft from its abdominal so its die. Beehives made up of organized society where there a queen and soldiers responsible for the protection and defensive the kingdom (beehive) from an attack of the foreign invader like a wasp or an ant --126.96.36.199 (talk) 19:45, 11 July 2018 (UTC)ect. The queen responsible for reproduction so we can say it a mother of the bee kingdom because of all soldiers and bee workers cam from its eggs after queen fertilization with a selected male. Bee workers it's hard work it's weak up early and flies in the field seek for flowers to feed on nectar when getting enough nectar it's come back to hives where made the honey and do this process again, all this activity dependent on the season, in the spring and summer its have high activity because this two seasons the seasonS of form the flowers by trees, and in winter and autumn the bees go sopor, during the sopor its feed on the storge honey from the spring and summer, now we can define the honey as a liquid made by bees and its have high energy and form from flowers nectar and its have sweet taste (delicious) when we tasted it. There is a lot of benefit of honey, for example, it used with hot lemon as a remedy for the colds. All information is written here it's just my own words and independent on any reference. I wrote this for English writing practice.
- @188.8.131.52: - The best way to do this kind of work is to create an account. When you have an account, you'll be able to your own sandbox to practice in. Please feel free to ask me if you need any help! Operator873CONNECT 19:54, 11 July 2018 (UTC)
Food articles[change source]
- @Auntof6: I was watching to see what the handling admin would say and made note of your edit summaries. I knew the articles wouldn't fit nicely into one of the QD criteria, but I really didn't think having a flood of new articles needing that much work made sense either. I started working on the articles as soon as you started declining the QD requests. I will continue wikifying them tomorrow, as you suggested. Until then, they'll have to stay in the condition they're in. I'd appreciate any help you may be able to provide with making the articles of proper content and format since there were SO MANY created. Operator873CONNECT 06:35, 19 July 2018 (UTC)