User talk:Osiris/March 2016
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Have you used Cat-a-lot?
I saw you were doing some recategorizing and I thought you might like to use Cat-a-lot. Have you ever used it? It originated on Commons, but last year a user told me how to use it here. If you're interested, you can look at this edit to see where I added the necessary code to my .js file. The only issue I've found with it is that the changes always show up in recent changes, even if you have the flood flag. --Auntof6 (talk) 07:14, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
- Cool! I don't think I've ever used it on Commons, but I'll give it a go if it makes it easier. Thanks! Osiris (talk) 07:18, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
- Not really. It doesn't prompt you for an edit summary, so it's a bit quicker I suppose. Osiris (talk) 00:46, 5 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi. User:AssassinsCreed isn't a sock puppet. He is an admin of it.wikiquote and he was simply trying to help that user to create a page about a film on simple.wikipedia. There is no reason to block AssassinsCreed. --Spinoziano (talk) 13:52, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) The above appears to be accurate. Here's the link. Etamni | ✉ | ✓ 14:27, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
- You're on the Simple English Wikipedia. We can't just copy text from the English Wikipedia and paste it here because it won't be in Simple English. The text that you pasted into SEPTA was not in Simple English. Please read Wikipedia:How to copy from another Wikipedia. Any content that you use from the English Wikipedia needs to be simplified before you add it to our articles. Osiris (talk) 19:14, 17 March 2016 (UTC)
Problematic user reported at enwiki
A report at enwiki ANI led to a user being indeffed. Apparently his specialty is posting stuff on his user page. He has some contributions here which are dubious, and you might like to check DANE YOUSSEF (talk · contribs) including the history of his user page which shows someone tried to blank it (and which is why I'm dropping it on you rather than blanking it myself!). Johnuniq (talk) 10:51, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
- This user I had already given a final warning to. I have now blocked him indefinitely. Macdonald-ross (talk) 14:15, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
Dear Osiris and dear Nepaxt, the links of Beach Walking are not spam!. These websites are the best of Beach Walking and Beach Sports.