User talk:Rubbish computer
- For older conversations, see User talk:Rubbish computer/Archive 1.
Added patroller rights[change source]
Hello there, I gave you patroller rights; your edits here are very welcome, and don't need looking at by another person. Use the right wisely. All the best.--Eptalon (talk) 17:43, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you Eptalon, I appreciate that. Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 17:43, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
Hi, Rubbish Computer. I was looking at some pages you patrolled. If you choose to patrol pages created by others, please fix issues that the pages have. Here are some that you patrolled that needed work:
- Urdu Nazam: needed simplifying, copy editing, wikifying. Empty references section needed addressing (either by removing or by adding a reference). I also added a category.
- Lawrence Rocks (chemist): needed simplifying, formatting titles, and a little copy editing
- NGC 3021: needed a couple more links -- a minor issue, but quick and easy to fix.
To sum up, patrolling isn't just clicking on the link to mark a page as patrolled. You need to look at the page to see if anything needs to be done to it. The things I mentioned above are only a few of the things that might be needed. If you don't have time to take care of any issues there are or you don't want to take care of them, that's OK: just don't do the patrolling.
- Thank you Auntof6, I'll make sure I'm more thorough in the future. Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 01:32, 19 January 2019 (UTC)
January 2019[change source]
Hello! Thank you for creating Category:1991 manga. However, we normally need at least three pages in a category before it is created. Because categories are a way to group together similar articles, there is no need to create a new category for just one or two articles. If you think there might be more pages to add to the new category, please add them now. Thank you. Auntof6 (talk) 06:56, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
Vandalism on Vermont TP[change source]
Hi, thanks for reverting. However, there's not a need to warn the users as they are LTA. If it's something on wheels or fuerdai. Those are globally locked already. Thanks for your reverts anyway. Best Regards,--Cohaf (talk) 14:26, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
Your QD request of Omnicron (film)[change source]
I deleted this article, but for a different reason than you specified. It didn't qualify for WP:QD#G4, because there is a good amount of information in the newer version that wasn't in the older version that was deleted by RFD. That new information didn't claim notability, though, so I deleted it under WP:QD#A4. --Auntof6 (talk) 17:48, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
quick deletion notice[change source]
- I denied the QD since it is contested. Please feel free to take this to RFD if you think deletion is required. Thanks--BRP ever 06:47, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Tropical Storm Angela and BRPever, I thought it was an implausible typo, I'm okay to not take it to RfD as I don't think it's that important. I think the way it's typed is unlikely to be searched for. Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 10:27, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
User language categories[change source]
Buenos dias, Rubbish computer. I noticed that you have several hardcoded user language categories on your user page: User es-1, User en-N, and User en-GB. In case you didn't know, there are user boxes you can put on your page that tell people you speak those languages, and those templates add the categories for you. I think there are also templates for some of the other user categories you have. It's fine to add the categories manually, but I thought I'd mention the templates in case you didn't know about them. If you want more info, feel free to ask. --Auntof6 (talk) 22:34, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
Careful tagging pages for deleting[change source]
Careful tagging articles for deletion. Make sure you check the page histories. Wikipedia:Email Help Team was a valid page that just had been overwritten. A quick check of the history would have shown this. (Also pinging @Macdonald-ross: who deleted.) -DJSasso (talk) 17:18, 16 August 2019 (UTC)