I have indefinitely blocked you for your continued disruption. You were indefinitely blocked at En. You had a chance here, but it seems that you cannot stop yourself from this disruption. I will post this to WP:AN for community input, but I (and others) feel that you have wasted too much of our eneergy/efforts here with this chance. Either way (talk) 21:43, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Try WP:ROPE? --SEPTActaMTA8235 23:01, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
Ya know, this wiki could really use a Court policy where blocked users can plead not-guilty to vandalism. Haha. Well, anyways, here's my serious thing to say: SEPTactaMTA8235, if you wanted to get back on, I suggest you use the reason-block template. Just a suggestion. Reverter (talk) 11:36, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- How can I use the standard offer to come back here and come back to enwiki? --SEPTActaMTA8235 11:49, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
See this template: Template:Unblock. Put this on top of your userpage (or talk page) and thus you'll have a chance to come back here. Admins' are currently discussing what to do in the Admin Noticeboard and things are turning good for you:) Reverter (talk) 11:53, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Well that is why we give blocked users on en one chance. So that they can proove themselves. There are a number of editors here that would like to just follow the if banned on en they are banned here way of doing things. So be happy that you actually got two chances here. The first block you got here should have been indefinite. Unfortunately you will have to go find another wiki if you still think you want to pursue their standard offer. However I would suggest that maybe wikis are not the right place for you. Atleast not at the moment. -DJSasso (talk) 11:56, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- May be in use...I haven't seen anybody in a while use that though. I still insist using Template:Unblock. Reverter (talk) 12:01, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- The standard offer is something en.wikipedia created. We are seperate from en. Our policies are different than theirs and we don't necessarily believe in their standard offer. Our policy is users that are banned or blocked on another WMF wiki get one chance to not be disruptive and to proove they are valuable to simple.wikipedia. Its as simple as that. -DJSasso (talk) 12:24, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Eh. Accidentally found userpage when browsing en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Proposals...never mind.
RfD nomination of Template:Bs-table
An editor has requested deletion of Template:Bs-table, an article you created. We appreciate your changes, but the nominator doesn't believe that the article meets Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion and has explained why in the nomination (see also "What Wikipedia is not").
Please comment on the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Requests for deletion/Requests/2018/Template:Bs-table and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
You may also change the article during the discussion to address the nominator's concerns. But you should not remove the requests for deletion template from the top of the article; such removal will not end the deletion debate. Thank you very much. Auntof6 (talk) 11:44, 3 December 2018 (UTC)