June 2012[change source]
Hello! I noticed that you may have come here from another Wikipedia, so you know a little about how things work here. I hope you like it here and decide to stay! Here are some links to help you adjust:
- Writing in Simple English
- Where to ask questions and discuss things
- How to copy from another Wikipedia
- Some of our active users
There's a lot to do here. Most of it is writing articles that do not exist yet, which you can do by translating from other Wikipedias, but have a look around and see what you want to do. Thanks for joining us, and you know how to contact me if you need any help. weltforce (talk) 07:08, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for your introduction, Weltforce! Perhaps I'll translate some articles from the German Wikipedia, if I have enough time. Bye Vogone (talk) 12:58, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- And thank you for voting at my RfA. Maybe you will become more active here ? --weltforce (talk) 17:57, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, Vogone, for leaving this -- I became distracted with other issues. In reply: I would not object to another administrator assigning you the permission if you just want to use it for patrolling, but I will not do it myself. Again, I apologise for keeping you waiting on this. Regards, Osiris (talk) 04:34, 31 July 2012 (UTC)
QD Request for Martin Frobisher[change source]
the next time you request QD for an article, can you have at least a glance at ENWP, to see if the article exists?- I don't think people nme bays after fictional characters.... see en:Frobisher Bay. Thanks --Eptalon (talk) 21:00, 3 October 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sorry about that. This won't happen anymore. Greetings, Vogone (talk) 23:24, 3 October 2012 (UTC)
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Keep it up. -Mh7kJ (talk) 21:31, 7 December 2012 (UTC)|
- Thank you very much! You're one of the best admins here ;-) Greets, Vogone (talk) 22:18, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
Tarafa Page...http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarafa_Baghajati[change source]
First thank you for fixing the picture thing ...
secondly i am going to edit this page today and make it like the german version but i am not very expert in wikipedia so hope you check what i do
hey... i tried and add more info for the page.. but for some reason some of the wiki pages isnt showing on it.. and the references its not showing as it should be
- Hello again...
thank you for checking it..do you think its good as i did so i keep making it better ? or its not good ? thank you again . also...everything on red has a page over wikipedia in english or german... why it doesnt show this when im putting it as ??