- @Auntof6: You're welcome. I have a question. Am I eligible for rollback permission here? As a mobile user, it is too hard for me to patrol RC. I have this permission in English and Bengali Wikipedia. Regards. Yahya (talk) 18:22, 10 August 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry for not replying to this, but I see that you are a rollbacker now anyway.
- I just came here to mention that I saw the issue with the Prince Philip article because your change added it to Category:Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. You might want to make sure there isn't already an image parameter when you add images. Also, both before and after your change, the Prince Philip article was in Category:No local image but image on Wikidata, even though it had an image. Do you know why it would be there when there is an image?
- Anyway, thanks again for adding images! --Auntof6 (talk) 23:01, 25 September 2021 (UTC)
- @Auntof6: The mistake was made inadvertently. Sorry for this. Most of the articles currently in this category (Category:No local image but image on Wikidata) have images. I have also faced this problem in bnwiki. But I do not know how to solve this. —Yahya (talk • contribs.) 07:05, 26 September 2021 (UTC)
Unblock requests[change source]
Hi, Yahya. Please don't remove other users' unblock requests, as you did with this edit. It's better to just let the admins handle them, even when it's obvious that it's a bad request that will be denied. Thanks. --Auntof6 (talk) 09:58, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
- @Auntof6: Really sorry for this. I didn't notice unblock template. Seeing that image link on diff, I thought it was just a vandalism like they did on my talk page. I know that unblock template should be handled only by admins. Regards. --Yahya (talk) 19:12, 13 August 2021 (UTC)
Why you revert this https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brij_Kishore_Sharma&oldid=7772276 I create that page because as all references the real name of the subject is Brij Kishore Sharma "Tara" and one more reason please see this wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brij_Kishore_Sharma there are two Brij Kishore Sharma one is writer and other one is politician so by this reason it is neccessary to change the wikipedia page name. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2405:201:3000:4110:B81A:8A79:7C04:CA64 (talk • contribs) 12:36, 14 September 2021 (UTC)