|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Venus.|
Venus may mean:
- Venus (mythology), the Roman goddess
- Venus (planet), the planet
- Venus, Texas, United States, a town
- Venus, Romania, a resort
Art[change | change source]
- Venus figurines, figurines that show women
- Venus (Bananarama song), on the list of "Weird Al" Yankovic polka medleys
- Venus (Frankie Avalon song), on the list of Hot 100 number-one singles during 1958–1969 (U.S.)
- Venus (Shocking Blue song), on the list of Hot 100 number-one singles of the 1980s (U.S.)
People[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.