Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish maker of wind turbines. It was founded in 1945. As of 2013, it is the biggest wind turbine maker in the world.
History[change | change source]
The company was founded in 1898.
In 2007, Vestas started a first Danish whistleblower program.
In 2013, Vestas in cooperation with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries creating MHI-Vestas, including the 7-9 MW Vestas V164, the most powerful turbine on Earth.
In 2016, the company took 7th place in the Clean200 list.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Bloomberg: Vestas Regains Wind Turbine Market Share Lead in Navigant Study
- ↑ "Our management". www.vestas.com. Retrieved 2021-11-15.
- ↑ "VESTAS' WIND TURBINES CLOSE TO THE EQUATOR DELIVER RENEWABLE ENERGY, FRESH FISH AND MORE TEACHERS". IFU. Retrieved 2021-11-15.
- ↑ "Vestas and MHI Establish Strong Offshore Wind Partnership (Denmark)". Offshore Wind. 2013-09-27. Retrieved 2021-11-15.
- ↑ "Vestas Regains Wind Turbine Market Share Lead in Navigant Study Careers Made in NYC Advertise Ad Choices Help". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2021-11-15.
- ↑ Network, Michael Holder for BusinessGreen, part of the Guardian Environment (2016-08-15). "Toyota, Tesla and Vestas ranked among world's top green companies". the Guardian. Retrieved 2021-11-15.
|first=has generic name (help)