Princess Victoria of Sweden
|Crown Princess of Sweden|
Duchess of Västergötland
Crown Princess Victoria, 8 June 2013.
|Born||14 July 1977|
Karolinska University Hospital,
Daniel Westling (m. 2010)
|Issue||Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland|
Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne
|Father||Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden|
|Religion||Church of Sweden|
Early life[change | change source]
Victoria was born on 14 July 1977 at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna. She is eldest child and elder daughter of Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. Victoria has two younger siblings, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine.
Marriage and children[change | change source]
Victoria married her former personal trainer, Daniel Westling, on 19 June 2010. They have two children:
- Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland (born 23 February 2012)
- Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne (born 2 March 2016)
Titles and styles[change | change source]
- 14 July 1977 – 31 December 1979: Her Royal Highness Princess Victoria of Sweden.
- 1 January 1980 – 9 January 1980: Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
- 9 January 1980 – present: Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland.