Vincent R. Gray
Vincent Richard Gray (24 March 1922 – 14 June 2018) was a British-born New Zealand chemist. He was a founder of the New Zealand Climate Science Coalition. He was born in London.[source?] He was known for being a critic of global warming.
Gray was featured on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation program Counterpoint in a debate entitled "Nine Lies about Global Warming". In 2002, Gray also published a book, The Greenhouse Delusion: A Critique of "Climate Change 2001".
Gray died in Petone, New Zealand of pneumonia on 14 June 2018, aged 96.
Publications[change | change source]
- The Global Warming Scam (2015), ISBN 9781941071236
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Michael Duffy; Michael Manton; Ray Evans; Vincent Gray (2006-05-08). "Nine Lies about Global Warming". Counterpoint. ABC Radio National. Retrieved 2010-08-27.
- ↑ Gray, Vincent (August 2002). The Greenhouse Delusion. ISBN 0-906522-14-5. Archived from the original on 2019-03-25. Retrieved 2018-06-16.
- ↑ "Vincent Richard Gray death notice". New Zealand Herald. 16 June 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The New Zealand Climate Science Coalition Archived 2007-12-01 at the Wayback Machine
- IPCC too blinkered and corrupt to save
- Support for call for review of UN IPCC Archived 2010-06-11 at the Wayback Machine