||This subject may not be notable enough for an article according to our notability guidelines for products and services. (May 2014)|
W-PuTTY-CD main configuration dialog on Windows
|Type||Software library: SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw TCP clients in a Microsoft Windows DLL file.|
|Website||Project home page|
W-PuTTY-CD holds PuTTY communications protocol in a Microsoft Windows DLL file. Applications using W-PuTTY-CD act as clients for the SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw TCP computing protocols and automatically get securely communications with other computers.
Features[change | change source]
Some features of W-PuTTY-CD are:
- Multiple connections using different types of protocols.
- Simple Application programming interface.
- Notifications and events handling for Event-driven programming.
Features it takes from PuTTY:
- Control over the SSH encryption key and protocol version.
- Control over port forwarding with SSH (local, remote or dynamic port forwarding), including built-in handling of X11 forwarding.
- IP Version 6 support.
- Supports 3DES, AES, Arcfour, Blowfish, DES.
- Public-key authentication support.
- Support for local serial port connections.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to W-PuTTY-CD.|