Jump to navigation Jump to search
Walking Dead may refer to:
- Zombie, an animated corpse
- The Walking Dead (comics), a comic book series by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard
- The Walking Dead (TV series), a television series based on the comic
- The Walking Dead: Torn Apart, an American web series based on the comic and the television series
- The Walking Dead: Cold Storage, an American web series based on the comic and the television series
- The Walking Dead: The Oath, an American web series based on the comic and the television series
- Fear the Waking Dead, a companion TV series to, 'The Walking Dead'
- The Walking Dead (1936 movie), an American horror movie starring Boris Karloff and Marguerite Churchill
- The Walking Dead (1995 movie), an American war movie starring Allen Payne
- The Walking Dead (EP), a 1985 EP by Saint Vitus
- "Walking Dead" (song), a 2005 song by Z-Trip
- "The Walking Dead", a song by Dropkick Murphys from The Warrior's Code
In other uses:
- 1st Battalion 9th Marines, nicknamed The Walking Dead, an infantry battalion of the United States Marine Corps
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walking Dead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.