Walthamstow Central station
(Redirected from Walthamstow Central tube station)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Local authority||London Borough of Waltham Forest|
|Managed by||London Overground|
|Number of platforms||4|
|Accessible||Yes(London Overground only) |
|OSI||Walthamstow Queen's Road |
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|26 April 1870||Opened (GER)|
|1968||Opened (Victoria line)|
|Lists of stations|
Services[change | change source]
The typical off-peak service provided by London Overground is:
Gallery[change | change source]
Victoria line (London Underground)[change | change source]
Lea Valley Lines (London Overground)[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Train Station Information and Network Map". National Express East Anglia. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. March 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on 1 June 2019.
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (XLS). Transport for London. May 2011. Archived from the original on 20 October 2012.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Chronology of London Railways by H.V.Borley
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Walthamstow Central station.|