Weybridge is a small town in Surrey. It is near Walton-On-Thames and Addlestone. Weybridge is known for being a middle class area with many wealthy people living there.
Famous residents[change | change source]
Famous residents, past and present, include:
- Jacqueline Bisset - actress, was born in the town.
- John Lennon - lived in Weybridge in the mid to late 1960s, in a mansion on St George's Hill
- Ringo Starr - lived in Weybridge in the late 1960s
- Tom Jones - lived in Weybridge in the late 1960s
- Nina Bawden - lived in Weybridge in the 1960s and 70s, Carrie's War was written at her house in Hanger Hill, since demolished along with the private 'Wallop School'
- E. M. Forster - author, wrote his best known book, Howards End, in Weybridge, 1908–10
- Petr Čech - Czech footballer, Chelsea F.C.
- Peter Crouch - footballer, Stoke City F.C.
- Cliff Richard - pop singer