What Goes On (Beatles song)
|"What Goes On"|
|Single by the Beatles|
|Recorded||4 November 1965|
|The Beatles US singles chronology|
"What Goes On" is a song by English rock band the Beatles. It was first released on the band's 1965 album Rubber Soul. It was also released as the B-side for the 1966 North American single "Nowhere Man". It also was on the North American album Yesterday and Today. It was the only song John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and Ringo Starr wrote together.
Personnel[change | change source]
- Ringo Starr – lead vocal, drums
- John Lennon – harmony vocal, rhythm guitar
- Paul McCartney – harmony vocal, bass guitar
- George Harrison – lead guitar
References[change | change source]
Sources[change | change source]
- MacDonald, Ian (1994). Revolution in the Head: The Beatles' Records and the Sixties. New York: Henry Holt and Company. ISBN 0-8050-2780-7.
- Sheff, David (2000). All We Are Saying: The Last Major Interview with John Lennon and Yoko Ono. New York: St. Martin's Press. ISBN 0-312-25464-4.
- Miles, Barry (1997). Paul McCartney: Many Years From Now. New York: Henry Holt & Company. ISBN 0-8050-5249-6.