Wii Sports Resort
|Wii Sports Resort|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Wii Sports Resort is a sports video game for the Wii. It is a sequel to Wii Sports and was released in Summer 2009. The game comes bundled with the Wii MotionPlus device, which is required to play the game, and another Wii Remote Jacket. Both of these are also sold separately. The game is set in a beach resort called Wuhu Island.
Gameplay[change | change source]
Wii Sports Resort is a collection of different sports games. There are twelve different sports. Two sports, Golf and Bowling, were also in Wii Sports.
Wii Sports Resort is played similarly to Wii Sports. Players use the Wii Remote to do different things, such as swinging a sword or throwing a basketball. The game uses the Wii MotionPlus to make these movements more accurate. Up to 4 people can play at the same time, but some sports (like Swordplay) only let 1 or 2 people play at the same time.
List of sports[change | change source]
- Table Tennis
- Power Cruising
- Air Sports
Notes[change | change source]
- ↑ "Wii Sports Resort and Wii MotionPlus - Release date announced". 2009-05-20.[permanent dead link]
- ↑ "Wii Sports Resort" (in Japanese). Nintendo. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ "Official: Wii MotionPlus dated". 2009-04-14. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ "Nintendo to set Summer '09 Ablaze with Wii MotionPlus and Wii Sports Resort" (Press release). Nintendo Of America. 2009-04-14. Archived from the original on 2016-10-08. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 "Official Site of Wii Sports Resort by Nintendo". Nintendo. April 24, 2013. Archived from the original on February 20, 2019. Retrieved April 24, 2013.