Wii Sports Resort
|''Wii Sports Resort''|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Input methods||Wii Remote
Wii Sports Resort (also known as Wii Sports 2) is a sports video game for the Wii. It is a sequel to Wii Sports and was released in Summer 2009. The game is part of a series of games sometimes referred to as the Wii Series. The game comes bundled with the MotionPlus device and another Wii Remote Jacket, both of which are also sold separately. The game is set in beach resort called Wuhu Island.
List of Sports[change | change source]
Here are what games can be played on Wii Sports Resort.
- Table Tennis
- Power Cruising
- Air Sports
Notes[change | change source]
- "Wii Sports Resort" (in Japanese). Nintendo. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rztj/index.html. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- "Wii Sports Resort and Wii MotionPlus - Release date announced". 2009-05-20. http://news.nintendo.com.au/2009/05/wii-sports-resort-and-wii-motionplus-release-date-announced/.
- "Official: Wii MotionPlus dated". 2009-04-14. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=213028. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- Nintendo Of America (2009-04-14). "Nintendo to set Summer '09 Ablaze with Wii MotionPlus and Wii Sports Resort". Press release. http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/E6yRJ1_M9EA1zDpxcGszYx3haYyy7TGF. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- "Official Site of Wii Sports Resort by Nintendo". Nintendo. April 24, 2013. http://www.wiisportsresort.com/#/games. Retrieved April 24, 2013.