Wikipedia:Article Improvement Drive
|This page is no longer active. The community has kept it to save the history of Simple English Wikipedia. Maybe the page is no longer correct, or there is no agreement on what should happen to it. If you think the community should start using this page again, you should ask at a place such as Simple talk.|
This Wikipedia wants to provide good-quality articles. There are currently good and very good articles. Such articles should show the very best quality articles this community can do. Creating such articles is a lot of work, and everyone is welcome to help create them.
At the moment, it is planned to get at least two new good articles and two new very good articles per month. For this reason, this page, lists articles that need help.
This section lists candidates for good articles that need help. Please look at the proposals page, as well as the talk page for the articles listed.
Very good articles[change]
This section lists candidates for very good articles or very good articles that need help. Please look at the proposals page, as well as the talk page for the articles listed.
This sections lists articles that have been proposed for demotion; this means that someone thinks they no longer meet the criteria for the category listed. Look at the proposed demotions page, as well as the talk page for the articles listed.
To join the Article Improvement Drive, leave your username below indicating what areas you would like to help with:
- I intend to help with improving Geography articles to GA and possibly VGA status and to help determine the suitability for other articles becoming VGAs and GAs. Razorflame 20:06, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- I´ll help with all article improvements, especially MOS, reference formatting, spelling, grammar. Also happy to assess article´s suitability for promotion. The Rambling Man on tour (talk) 20:08, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'll help with referencing. I've spent most of my life looking for sources ;) fr33kman talk 21:19, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- I'll help with copy editing mainly, and if something pops up in my area I will help with it too ;) Also, i'm looking at getting a bot to keep this page updated for us. Cheers, Goblin 10:23, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- I shall help with organization of information, simplification, and informative templates for the reader. obentomusubi 18:02, 24 March 2009 (UTC)