If you think a review of a deletion discussion is needed, please list it here and say why. Users can then comment to reach an agreement on whether the community thinks the discussion was closed correctly, or the decision should be overturned. Each user can say if he or she wants to endorse the closure, or overturn the closure, with a brief comment, and sign with ~~~~.
A page should stay listed here for at least 5 to 7 days. After that time, an administrator will decide if there is a consensus (agreement) about what to do, and take appropriate steps. If the consensus was that the discussion was closed correctly, the discussion should be closed with a note saying this.
- Archived requests are here
Current requests[change source]
- Please list newer requests at the top.
Gabrielle Blunt[change source]
- The reason was given in the deletion edit summary. The article was insufficiently simplified from (an earlier version of) the English Wikipedia article. The same was true of several similar articles deleted around the same time. They weren't the most complex pages we've had created here, but they needed to be simpler. There were also other issues not related to that. The author(s) of those articles might want to read our pages on how to write simply and how to copy from other Wikipedias. If you like, the article could be put in your userspace for you to work on until it's simple enough. --Auntof6 (talk) 19:28, 8 October 2017 (UTC)
Cosmetic Town[change source]
Hi, I'd like to see the deleted page for Cosmetic Town reviewed. Can someone let me know why it was deleted in the first place? Thank you!
I had been working on it and was trying to simplify it but before I got the chance it was deleted, can we please undelete it so I can work through it? Thanks 2A02:C7F:DE4B:7100:6D2B:CDFD:DEC5:DFCB (talk) 19:45, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
My talk page edit notice[change source]
- Sounds like you want to make a page that goes exactly against WP:DENY which you've already been talked to about. Only (talk) 23:40, 14 May 2017 (UTC)
- Besides that, how much good would a talk page edit notice do? The sockpuppets would have to edit your talk page to see it, and if they're known sockpuppets they'll probably be blocked and unable to edit your talk page. --Auntof6 (talk) 01:10, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
- Auntof6, do you remember posting this on my talk page? "There's nothing wrong with an edit notice that says "Don't vandalize this talk page," but you don't need to quote the vandalism or refer to specific vandals." Those sockpuppets were able to edit my talk page before getting blocked and locked. Anyways, I've made a notice that does not violate WP:DENY as per Only. You can see it here. If it is not any problem I will move it to the edit notice page. ««« SOME GADGET GEEK »»» (talk) 01:55, 15 May 2017 (UTC)
Diamond Foundry[change source]
Diamond Foundry is America's largest producer of jewelry grade diamonds, funded with $100MM by investors including Leonardo DiCaprio, etc. The company is in national news all the time. It is fighting the mining cartel with all its abusive practices. Its entire Wikipedia page was deleted for no good reason whatsoever. Someone must have paid off some Wikipedia editor to do that. It's upsetting that this would happen on Wikipedia. Please restore the original article.