If you think a review of a deletion discussion is needed, please list it here and say why. Users can then comment to reach an agreement on whether the community thinks the discussion was closed correctly, or the decision should be overturned. Each user can say if he or she wants to endorse the closure, or overturn the closure, with a brief comment, and sign with ~~~~.
A page should stay listed here for at least 5 to 7 days. After that time, an administrator will decide if there is a consensus (agreement) about what to do, and take appropriate steps. If the consensus was that the discussion was closed correctly, the discussion should be closed with a note saying this.
- Archived requests are here
Current requests[change source]
- Please list newer requests at the top.
- A user has recreated it. Please note that the only indication of notability is the vague, unreferenced statement that it has a cult following, so it could be qd'd again or even rfd'd. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:43, 14 January 2017 (UTC)
Iveta Mukuchyan[change source]
Iveta Mukuchyan is one of the most famous singers/models in Armenia and Germany. Also, she took part in a song contest run by the European Broadcasting Union. Why was this page deleted? --Harut111 (talk) 19:49, 06 January 2017 (UTC)
- @Harut111: The page was deleted (back in October) because it was copied from English Wikipedia without being simplified (or not simplified enough) for this wiki. If you want, it could be restored to your userspace so that you could work on simplifying it. --Auntof6 (talk) 18:53, 6 January 2017 (UTC)
Asher Kimchi biography deletion, guidance needed please[change source]
May I please have some guidance? I posted a page re: Asher Kimchi, one of the world's leading cardiologists. The biography on that page was approved by Dr. Kimchi for publication and was put up a few years ago on the Cedars Sinai hospital staff page.It was flagged for copyright issues... Because it is about him and both Cedars and Dr. Kimchi are fine with publishing it again (and it is an officially approved bio), would it not be OK to publish it here? If not, I will re-write it and resubmit, but the information remains basically the same. Would it be possible for you to give me some guidance on this as well as to allow Auntof6 to repost the page as a draft so I can make whatever changes necessary? Thank you for your help..I am a newbie on here and very much appreciate your help, as I have others I would like to document who I believe have no pages and who are making substantial contributions to the world. --HistoRian49 (talk) 17:09, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- This wiki does not have a workflow for validating official permission given by your organisation/hospital, so at this time, we are unable to process it even if the original bio has official approval. You will need to re-write the text. I have restored the content to User:HistoRian49/Asher Kimchi for you to work on. Please take care to write about the person from a neutral point of view; Wikipedia is not a place for résumés. Chenzw Talk 16:05, 30 December 2016 (UTC)