Jump to navigation Jump to search
This review is closed. For the current one see Wikipedia:Editor review/ChristianMan16/2
- With more edits to your userpage and talk pages than in the mainspace, you should probably try to get more mainspace edits. However, the articles you make to every wrestling article and wrestler here are good (spelling mistakes sometimes, but we all are guilty of those). It's just the arguments you get into such as the ones about the size of your signature or the big messages you leave on wikipedia pages (RfA, AN) which we could do without. --Gwib -(talk)- 05:33, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- ps. Use edit summaries more!
- You're mainspace edits are good, but try to work on mainspace more. As Gwib said, we could do without arguments you get into and big messages, but it doesn't look like you've gotten into any major arguments recently. Happy editing,--Lights Deleted? 11:27, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- Mainspace edits are good, but you kinda need to learn to yell less at others, like you did here. Otherwise, you're doing quite well! -- Da Punk '95 talk 21:31, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
- Why is is it when I issue a warning it's considered yelling?-- † ChristianMan16 01:01, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- Argumentative and overall a bit troublesome in the past, I can see a major improvement in your attitude as of late. However, your activity has dipped recently and to tell you the truth, I can still see a bit of your argumentative side get out in the open still sometimes. The edits that you've made to the wrestling articles on this site are, in fact, quite good, and you have been learning greatly over the past few weeks. However, there is still much for you to learn about Wikipedia, as do I. Vandal warning from you is almost non-existant and it always helps to get people to learn how to deal with vandals so that it can take off of the load from the other users on this site. All in all, you've improved since the last time you asked for opinions about you, but there is still much more room for improvement. I trust you to be able to fill out those areas that you need improvement on quickly and impressively. If I might make some suggestions, I would suggest that you become more active in the WP:PGA and WP:PVGA areas as you don't have very many edits in that area. Also, as Gwib brought up, you need to start to edit articles more. Cheers, Razorflame 02:45, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- View this user's edit count using Interiot's 'Wannabe Kate' Tool
- Of your contributions to Wikipedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- Basicly wrestling edits...cause that's what I do and what i'm good at...wrestling.
- Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- Once with Razorflame in the beginning...he discovered I was banned on enWP and went to WP:AN when I showed up and asked for a ban for me here too...he was denied it and we've since become good aquantices (please feel free to correct my spelling).