Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I've only known you a little, but I think that you have been a pretty good editor. I didn't like the GA/VGA situation, but I think that you've done good since. Cheers -- ApEtSIG 03:12, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- We've had our differences in the past, and I think that given time, you will make a decent administrator here. Considering some of the bigger conflicts that both me and you and other editors have had with you in the past, I am a bit tense when conversing with you, but you have seemed to alleviate these concerns with your recent behavior. There is only one real thing that you need to work on now, and that is the vandalism reverting. I know that you know how to revert vandalism, but I just don't see enough of that currently to warrant a support vote from me in the RfA. Cheers, Razorflame 20:12, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- I personally find vandal reverting a bit boring, and someone usually beats me to it. I'm not too in the mood to admin here, as I think I would inevitably get into conflicts with other admins over rules interpretation; most admins here seem to follow rules rather strictly, while I don't. Maxim (talk | editor review) 20:15, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Please try to chill out a little more here. You always seem so angry. Majorly talk 00:36, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thank god it's not a joke it's not about this, that one has crept up much too often (as Maxim is my real life first name). As for chilling out a bit more, I think I've done that a bit, and hopefully through time I wouldn't see so angry anymore. Maxim (talk | editor review) 11:50, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- It's official. You are a legend (I've only just noticed...)
- View this user's edit count using Interiot's 'Wannabe Kate' Tool
- Of your contributions to Wikipedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- I've written a good article, Giant panda.
- Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- I have a bit different views on things like bureaucracy/process/et cetera. I certainly have been in conflicts here. For example, I attempting to eschew some process at PVGA which escalated into a conflict. I used to not archive my talkpage; I honestly believed that no one would read them at that time; I was asked to archive but I still refused. Eventually, I restored a bunch of my talkpage and recently made a first archives. Feel free to ask me more questions, though.