Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/Rollback
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Current requests for rollback[change source]
- I would like to request for rollback rights because I have been reverting a lot of vandalism and I currently have more than 800 edits. I have also warned users because of vandalism and reported users on Wikipedia:Vandalism in progress. Pkbwcgs (talk) 18:35, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- Hi everyone, I wish to request rollback rights. While I have not been on here for so long, I have helped revert a fair amount of vandalism, and while when I first started I wasn't perfect, other members have helped me improve. I would like the tool to help revert vandalism on this Wiki.
- Thanks, MiloDenn (talk) 11:52, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
- Not done You have less than 200 edits on this wiki (around 150, at the time of this writing). While I can see that you are active, I think it is too early to ask for rollback. --Eptalon (talk) 12:19, 8 January 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, I wish to request the permission for Rollback rights.
- I currently am a Rollbacker on the English Wikipedia and wish to have Rollbacker rights on the Simple English Wikipedia to help revert vandalism.
- I wish to help improve and add more content on the Simple English Wikipedia and have the rights to revert vandalism quickly and efficiently.
- FockeWulf FW 190 (talk) 19:11, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Not done You've only been working on this Wikipedia for a few days, and I don't see any anti-vandalism work that you've done here. Some things are done differently on this Wikipedia, and some of those differences can look like vandalism if you aren't familiar with the practices here. Besides that, some of the changes you have done are contrary to our practices, such as removing links to non-existent pages. Take some time to get to know how things are different here before asking for rights. --Auntof6 (talk) 19:53, 2 December 2016 (UTC)