In brief: New Article, about Asia, good quality, 3,000 bytes and 300 words minimum, created during November 2018, and not a list.
- The article must be newly created between November 1, 2018 0:00 (UTC) and November 30, 2018 23:59 (UTC).
- The article must be in simple language.
- The article should be at least 3,000 characters and at least about 300 words long. Only characters/words in the text count. Characters do not count if they are in infoboxes, navigational boxes, tables, images and captions, wikimarkup, references, etc.
- The article must meet requirements for notability.
- The article must have enough references. Doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the references listed in that article.
- The article is not machine translated. It must have an appropriate language style.
- There are no maintenance templates in the article, and none should be needed.
- The article is not a list. Exception: an article that becomes a Featured List counts. (Optional, only applied in those Wikipedia which has Features Lists.)
- The article is informative
- The article is about an Asian country or region. See the Q&A for more information on acceptable topics.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- In the end, human juror(s) from local Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not.
- If you created 4 articles that meet the requirements, you will receive a WAM postcard from one of the Asian communities.
- Wikipedia Asian Ambassadors will receive a signed Certificate from Asian Affiliates, and another postcard. See Q&A for more information.
- During the judging period (December 2018), participants are free to update and expand their articles.
Sign up and report your contributions in the tool.