In brief: new article, about Asia, good quality, 3,000 bytes and 300 words minimum, created during November 2020, and not a list.
- The article must be newly created between November 1, 2020 0:00 (UTC) and November 30, 2020 23:59 (UTC);
- The article must be in simple English;
- The article should be at least 3,000 characters and at least about 300 words long. Only characters/words in the text count. Characters do not count if they are in infoboxes, navigational boxes, tables, images and captions, wikimarkup, references, etc.;
- The article must meet requirements for notability
- The article must have enough references. Doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the references listed in that article;
- The article is not machine translated. It must have an appropriate language style;
- There are no maintenance templates in the article, and none should be needed;
- The article is informative;
- The article is about an Asian country or region. See the Q&A for more information on acceptable topics;
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Due to software limitations, only registered users can participate;
- In the end, human juror(s) from the local Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted;
- If you create 4 articles that meet the requirements, you will receive a WAM postcard from one of the Asian communities;
- Wikipedia Asian Ambassadors will receive a signed Certificate from Asian Affiliates, and another postcard. See Q&A for more information;
- During the judging period (December 2020), participants are free to update and expand their articles.
Sign up and report your changes in the tool.