William Henry Keeler (March 4, 1931 – March 23, 2017) was an American cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He served as Archbishop of Baltimore, Maryland, from 1989 to 2007 and was elevated to the cardinalate in 1994. He was born in San Antonio, Texas.
References[change | change source]
- "'Light of Hope' Cardinal William Henry Keeler, Basilica Restorer and Interfaith Leader, Dies at 86". Catholic Review. March 23, 2017. Archived from the original on March 24, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Archdiocese of Baltimore Archived 2008-05-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Archived 2018-07-03 at the Wayback Machine
- Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
- The Coat of Arms of Cardinal William H. Keeler Archived 2006-06-20 at the Wayback Machine