William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park
The William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park is a presidential library created to honor the life and achievements of President of the United States Bill Clinton. It is in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is the eleventh of the thirteenth presidential libraries in the United States.
References[change | change source]
- "Clinton presidential library opens in Arkansas". Xinhuanet. Xinhua News Agency. November 18, 2004. Retrieved December 18, 2009.
- Velshi, Ali; Kiernan, Pat; Clarkin, Greg (May 5, 2004). "Alsobrook Named Director of The Clinton Presidential Library". The Financial Times. Financial Times Ltd. Retrieved December 19, 2009.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park.|
- Official Clinton Center website
- Official Clinton Library website
- Official Clinton Foundation website
- Official Clinton School website