Winnebago County, Wisconsin
|Winnebago County, Wisconsin|
Location in the state of Wisconsin
Wisconsin's location in the U.S.
579 sq mi (1,500 km²)
439 sq mi (1,137 km²)
140 sq mi (363 km²), 24.21%
357/sq mi (138/km²)
Winnebago County is a county of the state of Wisconsin in the United States. 156,763 people were living in Winnebago County as of the census of 2000. The county seat of Winnebago County is Oshkosh.
Geography[change | change source]
Nearby counties[change | change source]
- Waupaca County - northwest
- Outagamie County - northeast
- Calumet County - east
- Fond du Lac County - south
- Green Lake County - southwest
- Waushara County - west
Divisions[change | change source]
The following is a list of cities, villages, and towns found in Winnebago County:
Unincorporated places[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Retrieved 2008-01-31.