Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wizard(s) may mean:
Fictional characters[change | change source]
- Wizard or magician, a person in fantasy or mythology who has studied and practices magic
Comics[change | change source]
- Wizard (Archie Comics), an Archie comic book superhero
- Wizard (DC Comics), a DC comic book supervillain
- Wizard (Marvel Comics), a Marvel comic book supervillain
- The Wizard (comic), a weekly comic from D. C. Thomson & Co.
Film and television[change | change source]
- The Wizard (film), a 1989 American film about a skilled video game player
- The Wizard (TV series), a short-lived 1980s CBS television series
- "The Wizard" (Seinfeld episode)
- Wizards (film), a 1977 animated post-apocalyptic fantasy/science fiction film by Ralph Bakshi
- Mr. Wizard, the stage name of Don Herbert as the host of two popular television shows about science for children
Games[change | change source]
- Wizard (card game), a trick-taking card game
- Wizard (character class), magic-wielding character types in many role-playing games
- Wizards of the Coast or Wizards, a Seattle-based games publisher
Publications[change | change source]
- Wizard (novel), a science fiction novel by John Varley
- Wizard (magazine), a magazine about comic books
- Wizards (anthology), an anthology of fantasy short fiction edited by Jack Dann and Gardner Dozois
- Wizard (DC Thomson), a British comic that featured Wilson of the Wizard and was merged to Rover
- The Wizard, a novel by Gene Wolfe in the series The Wizard Knight
Sports[change | change source]
- Dakota Wizards, a team in the NBA Development League
- Washington Wizards, a team in the National Basketball Association
Technology[change | change source]
- Wizard (software), a computer user interface that leads a user through dialog steps
Nicknames[change | change source]
- Ozzie Smith, baseball player nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Gus Williams (basketball), basketball player nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Juan Quarterone, soccer player nicknamed "El Brujo" or "The Wizard"
- Jeff Farmer (footballer), nicknamed "The Wizard"
- Wizard of Menlo Park, nickame for American inventor Thomas Edison
- Wizard of New Zealand, born Ian Brackenbury Channell, orator and eccentric
Other uses[change | change source]
- Wizard butterfly, the brush-footed butterfly Rhinopalpa polynice
- Wizard, a GWR Iron Duke Class steam locomotive
- Wizard Nebula, an open cluster located in the constellation Cepheus
Related pages[change | change source]
- The Wizard of Id, a daily newspaper comic created by Brant Parker and Johnny Hart
- Grand Wizard and Imperial Wizard, titles in the Ku Klux Klan
- Pinball Wizard, a song from The Who's rock opera Tommy
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.