|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin–Madison|
|Known for||Muslim spirituality|
|Occupation||Educator, author, motivational speaker|
|Relatives||Dalia Mogahed (sister)|
|Years active||October 25, 2011–present|
|Total views||13.1 million|
|Associated acts||MASICNA Convention |
|Updated 12 September 2021.|
Yasmin Mogahed (born: 1980), is an international speaker and author, she focuses most of her work on spiritual and personal development. She received her B.S. Degree in Psychology and her Masters in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Publication[change | change source]
- Reclaim Your Heart । FB Publishing । ISBN 978-0990387688
- Love & Happiness: A collection of personal reflections and quotes । FB Publishing । ISBN 978-0998537306
[change | change source]
Reference[change | change source]
- "The Islamic Center of Pittsburgh Yasmin Mogahed". The Islamic Center of Pittsburgh. Retrieved 2021-09-14.
- "Yasmin Mogahed". AlMaghrib Institute. Retrieved 2021-09-14.
- Journal, Wisconsin Muslim (2018-05-04). "Yasmin Mogahed: Love, Happiness, and reflections of walking with the Lord". Wisconsin Muslim Journal. Retrieved 2021-09-14.
- "Yasmin Mogahed Lectures | Muslim Central Audio". Muslim Central. Retrieved 2021-09-14.