Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yi may mean:
- In China:
- Dong Yi, ancient people who lived in the east of China.
- Hou Yi, a heroic figure from Chinese mythology.
- Si Ma Yi, grandfather of Emperor Wu of Jìn.
- The Pinyin pronunciation for the Mandarin word for "one."
- Wu Yi, Vice Premier of China
- Yi (drinkware), the ancient Chinese drinkware.
- Yi (nationality), an ethnic group of China.
- Yi Jian Lian, a Chinese NBA basketballer.
- 宜瀏 Yi Liu, a dialect of the Gan language of Jiangxi.
- Yi script, the writing of Yi.
- In Korea:
- In Ukraine
- In Uruguay
- Yi (dinosaur), the dinosaur with the shortest name.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.