From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yi may mean:
- In China:
- Dong Yi, ancient people who lived in the east of China.
- Hou Yi, a heroic figure from Chinese mythology.
- Si Ma Yi, grandfather of Emperor Wu of Jìn.
- The Pinyin pronunciation for the Mandarin word for "one."
- Wu Yi, Vice Premier of China
- Yi (drinkware), the ancient Chinese drinkware.
- Yi (nationality), an ethnic group of China.
- Yi Jian Lian, a Chinese NBA basketballer.
- 宜瀏 Yi Liu, a dialect of the Gan language of Jiangxi.
- Yi script, the writing of Yi.
- In Korea:
- In Ukraine
- In Uruguay
- Yi qi, the dinosaur with the shortest name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.