Yours truly could mean:
- The ending of a letter, see Yours truly (letter)
In music, yours truly could mean:
- Yours Truly (Snow Crash), a character in the novel Snow Crash
- Yours Truly (Air Supply album), 2001
- Yours Truly (Ariana Grande album), 2013
- Yours Truly (Rick Braun album), 2005
- Yours Truly (Sick of It All album), an album by hardcore punk band, Sick of It All, 2005
- "Yours Truly (song)", a single by Blindspott
- Yours Truly (Sublime with Rome album), 2011
- Yours Truly, a 1991 album by Earl Thomas Conley
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yours truly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.