|Created by||David Dozoretz|
|Directed by||David Dozoretz|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Running time||11 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Zafari Holdings|
|Distributor||Nbc Universal Dreamworks|
|Original release||February 5, 2018– present|
ZAFARI is an International animated children's television series created by David Dozoretz. ZAFARI premiered in July 2018 on FranceTV, NatGeoKids in Latin America and is being distributed worldwide by NBCUniversal.
Premise[change | change source]
Set in a valley at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, where lives a group of extraordinary animals. The series follows the story of a baby elephant with zebra stripes. A giraffe with peacock feathers and a pink flamingo coloured lion. ZAFARI teaches kids that our differences should not just be tolerated, but celebrated. ZAFARI stars the voices of Mark Camacho, Holly Gauthier-Frankel, Brian Froud.
ZAFARI is the first television show created in a real-time game engine, Epic’s Unreal 4  and it won the Infinity Beverly Hills Film Festival Award for Outstanding Achievement in TV via a game engine.
Cast[change | change source]
Main[change | change source]
- Mark Camacho as Babatua
- Holly Gauthier-Frankel as Zoomba
- Brian Froud as Antonio
- Pauline Little as Elspeth
- Mark Camacho as Bubba
- Mellody Hobson as Mellody
- Cindy Davis as Renalda
References[change | change source]
- "Zafari". France.tv (in French). Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- "Upcoming Animated Series 'Zafari' Is Being Rendered Completely With The Unreal Game Engine". Cartoon Brew. 12 September 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "'Zafari' Set to Take a Bow at MIP Junior". Animation World Network. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "Animated Children's Series ZAFARI Springs to Life with Unreal Engine". UnrealEngine. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "Digital Dimension continues its breakthrough in youth animation series with ZAFARI – Digital Dimension". Digitaldimension.com. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "New Animated Show "ZAFARI" Uses Autodesk Shotgun to Streamline Production". CGSociety. Retrieved 30 August 2018.
- "The First Animated TV Show Made in Unreal 4: Zafari! | Intel® Software". software.intel.com. Retrieved 5 September 2018.
- Festival, Infinity Film. "Inaugural Infinity Film Festival Celebrated Four Days Of Exciting Panels, Screenings And Cutting Edge Technology Exhibitions And Featured Title Sponsor RYOT And Presenting Sponsor Epic Games And Unreal Engine". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-11-08.