Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zaire can stand for different concepts:
- From 1971 to 1997 the Democratic Republic of the Congo was called Zaire
- From 1967 to 1993 that country had a currency called Zaire
- The Congo River is called Zaire inside the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- From 1971 to 1997, the province Kongo Central of he Democratic Republic of the Congo was called Zaire
- Zaire Province, a province of Angola
- The Zaire basin, through which the river flows.
- A Portuguese warship was called Zaire (1884)
- Zaïre is a play by Voltaire
- Zaire Use, a special form of the Roman Rite Mass of the Catholic Church
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.