Zama can be:
Places[change | change source]
- Zama, Kanagawa, a city of Kanagawa prefecture, Japan
- Zama City is a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
Other places[change | change source]
- Camp Zama, a United States Army base in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan
- Other name of Tulum, a Maya site in Mexico
- Zama Lake is a large lake in northern Alberta, Canada
Other meanings[change | change source]
- Battle of Zama fought in Zama Minor
- Zama alloy is a name for an alloy made of zinc, aluminium, copper and magnesium
- Zama, a Spanish/Argentinean film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.