Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zeta or ZETA can refer to:
Alphabet[change | change source]
- Zeta (letter), the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet.
Science[change | change source]
- Zeta functions, in mathematics
- Tropical Storm Zeta, formed in December 2005 and lasted through January 2006
- Z-pinch, in fusion power
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Assembly reactor, a British test facility
Computer[change | change source]
Geography[change | change source]
History[change | change source]
- Principality of Zeta, a medieval state, today Montenegro
- Zeta Banovina, one of provinces (banovina) of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia between 1929 and 1941
Popular culture[change | change source]
- Zeta Metroid, species of Metroid from Metroid II: Return of Samus
- Z (movie), a political movie by Costa Gavras
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Welsh actress
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, a televised anime
Publishing and Manufacturing[change | change source]
- Zeta (magazine), a Baja California investigative journalism newsweekly
- GM Zeta platform, a full-size car series
- Zeta, an Australian car produced by Lightburn
- A zeta key, a tool used to drive screws and bolts which have a hexagonal socket in the head.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zeta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.