Zoë Elizabeth Sugg
28 March 1990
|Partner(s)||Alfie Deyes (2012–present)|
|Relatives||Joe Sugg (brother)|
|Subscribers||11.1 million (main) |
4.9 million (vlogs)
|Total views||1.11 billion (main) |
924 million (vlogs)
Updated: 10 May 2021
Zoë Elizabeth Sugg (born 28 March 1990), also known by her YouTube name Zoella, is an English YouTuber, vlogger, businesswoman and author. Sugg began posting videos to her YouTube channel in 2009. Her YouTube channel has over 10 million subscribers. In 2014, she launched Zoella Beauty.
Early life[change | change source]
Zoe Elizabeth Sugg was born on 28 March 1990 in Lacock, Wiltshire. She went to The Corsham School and Arts College. She left school with A Levels in art, photography and textiles. Sugg did not go to university. Sugg is the older sister of fellow YouTuber Joe Sugg.
Bibliography[change | change source]
- Girl Online (2014)
- Girl Online: On Tour (2015)
- Girl Online: Going Solo (2016)
- Cordially Invited (2018)
- The Magpie Society: One for Sorrow (2020)[a]
- The Magpie Society: Two for Joy (2021)[a]
References[change | change source]
- "Zoella: 16 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Internet Superstar". We The Unicorns. Archived from the original on 1 January 2020. Retrieved 1 January 2020.
- Ford, Jonathan (18 July 2014). "Lunch with the FT: Zoella". Financial Times. Archived from the original on 27 July 2014. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- Woods, Judith (3 April 2014). "Zoella: The squeaky clean big sister no teen should be without". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- Sheffield, Emily (6 November 2014). "Zoella: Queen Of The Haul". Vogue. Archived from the original on 11 November 2014. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
Notes[change | change source]
- Sugg co-authored this book with Amy McCulloch.