From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hellenistic)
Hellenism may refer to:
- Hellenistic civilization
- Hellenistic period, in ancient Greek
- Hellenistic Greece
- Hellenization, the spread of Greek culture over foreign peoples
- Hellenistic philosophy in the Hellenistic period and late antiquity
- Hellenistic art
- Hellenism (neoclassicism), a movement in 18th and 19th century England and Germany
- Hellenism (Academia), the academic study of ancient Greece (a scholar in this discipline may be called a Hellenist)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.