From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Margarita may mean:
- The margarita, a cocktail made with tequila and triple sec
- Margarita Island, a Caribbean Island off the coast of Venezuela
- Infanta Margarita, a 1659 painting by Diego Velázquez of Margaret Theresa of Spain
- The Master and Margarita, a novel by Soviet author Mikhail Bulgakov
- Felis margarita, the scientific name for the Sand Cat
- The Greek word for "pearl"
- Pizza Margherita, a pizza made with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
Places[change | edit source]
- 310 Margarita, a Main Belt asteroid
- Isla Margarita, an island in the Venezuelan state of Nueva Esparta
- Rancho Santa Margarita, California, a city in the United States
- Margarita, Panama, in the former Canal Zone
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.