From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Protect)
Protection means when any group of people or things try to defend the people or things that they care about (so that they would not get hurt). Protection can also mean other things, for example:
- Civil protection, or civil defense, is a society to do with life, health, property and environment of citizens, and protecting them
- Environmental protection, is a political action that is to do with protecting nature by preservation (keeping them), and restoration (making something that was lost to come back)
- Contraception (euphemism)
- Protectionism, in world trade, the group of people to do with imports (trade that come into its country from a different country) in order to protect its own country from having no people to buy their objects
- Protective clothing, clothing that protect the body from danger
- A protectorate, in politics and history, is the protector (the person who protects), for example:
- Protection (album), a 1994 album by the group Massive Attack
- The Protection of the Mother of God, a feast day in the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Protection (band) is an American band, based in San Francisco
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.