From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sasebo became an American Naval base in 1945.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Saga no Ran" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 826.
- Jacobs, A.J. "Japan's Evolving Nested Municipal Hierarchy: The Race for Local Power in the 2000s," Urban Studies Research (2011), Table 3; retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Harvard University, Fairbanks Center for Chinese Studies, "Recent Developments in China's Naval Modernization and Foreign Policy Activism," April 2011; retrieved 2011-12-11.
Other websites [change]
- Media related to Sasebo, Nagasaki at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (Japanese)
- Sasebo Tourist Information site in English